During the settlement of Jordan, this house was the local post office. A few years ago Robin Loewen purchased this historic building and established Mosaika Gallery gift shop, which has since closed.
"Originally this building housed the post office for the village of Jordan. The Snure family were the Postmasters in Jordan for an amazing 109 years, starting with Jacob in 1853, and ending finally with Aline in 1962." A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan
A Walking Tour of The Village of Jordan
brochure revised 2008, is available at the Jordan Historical Museum of the Twenty
, 3800 Main St, Lincoln, ON L0R 1S0,
for a small donation.
3769 Main Street
L0R 1S0 Municipality Town of Lincoln
UTM easting 632599
UTM northing 4778325
© 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained on this website is the copyright property of Brock University
and Tourism Niagara
. All other information is the copyright property of its respective owner(s).