Pick Your Own Fruit and Vegetable Farms
Add this location
to my itinerary
Parkway Orchards is a pick your own fruit farm with cherries, peaches, plums, nectarines, apples and grapes available throughout the early summer to fall.
Shop has gifts, teas, honey, syrups, jams, baked goods, ice cream, sandwiches and drinks.
Parkway Orchards sits right on the beautiful and serene Niagara Parkway which runs along the Niagara River dividing the U.S. and Canada. Just take a drive down the parkway and you’ll be reminded what it’s like to be truly at peace again.
Along the way you can stop at any of the wonderful wineries, historic sites or just find a great place to sit down and picnic.
Look for the famous farmer roadsign! Parkway Orchards offers pick your own fruits as well as a shop with baked goods, sandwiches and ice cream. They also have many fun and unique gifts to make your trip down to Beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake even more memorable.
Parkway Orchards is located right off the Niagara Parkway, giving easy access to the Niagara Gorge and trails and nearby attractions such as the Old Town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Queenston, Shaw Festival Theatre, Historic Fort George as well as many award winning wineries, the Floral Clock, Sir Adam Beck Generating Station, Butterfly Conservatory, Royal Botanical Gardens. And it's just minutes to majestic Niagara Falls!
Directions from the Q.E.W from Toronto:
1. Follow QEW past St. Catharines; cross Garden City Skyway
2. Take exit 38B for Regional Road 89/Glendale Avenue N toward Niagara-on-the-Lake
3. Turn right onto Glendale Ave/Regional Road 89
4. Take the 1st right onto York Rd/Regional Road 81 (signs for Saint Davids/Queenston)
5. Turn left onto the Niagara Parkway towards Niagara-on-the-Lake
6. Follow the winding Niagara Parkway until it straightens out
7. About 300 meters after you pass Line 6 Road you will see our famous Farmer road sign on your left.
From I90 / U.S.A:
1. Travel along the I90 going north and follow the signs to Bridge to Canada.
2. 1. Head northwest on I-190 N toward Exit 25B (Partial toll road) and enter Canada
2. Continue onto Hwy 405 W
3.Take the Stanley Ave. exit.
4. From the exit, make a right to go towards Stanley Ave/Niagara on the Lake.
5. At the 3-way stop, go straight (curves to the left) onto the Service Road along the 405. Continue along 405 until the traffic circle/roundabout at the Niagara Parkway.
6. From the traffic circle/roundabout continue straight on the Niagara Parkway towards Niagara-on-the-Lake.
7. Continue along the winding and hilly road until it straightens out.
8. About 300 metres after Line 6 Road your will see our famous Farmer road sign on your left.