Pick Your Own Fruit and Vegetable Farms
Add this location
to my itinerary
Bry-Anne Farms is a great Pick-Your-Own farms which also features an on-site farm gate market selling strawberries, berries, tomatoes, pumpkins, sweet corn and a sundry of other fruits and vegetables in-season. For hours of operation for Pick-Your-Own, please call Bry-Anne Farms ahead of time.
Bry-Anne Farms also regularly attends the St.Catharines Market Square which is open on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from morning to approximately 3pm at the Market Square in downtown St.Catharines.
During the whole month of October, Bry-Anne Farms turns into the Great Pumpkin Patch. It's a great fall destination and has fun for everyone. During this time you can get pumpkins, get a snack, visit the Pumpkin Discovery Center, take a hayride, get lost in the straw or hay maze or explore the barn. Kids can also play in the hay playplace. Visitors can try one of their fantastic homemade apple or pumpkin pies. They also sell apples, pumpkins, sweet corn, various kinds of vegetables, squash and gourds and hay bails for home use.
It's a great place for a fall family trip out, especially with little ones as there is much to do and see.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please call ahead for hours of operation and availability from June to October.
June - October
Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm
1. Take QEW Niagara from Gardiner Expessay
2. Take exit 57 for Victoria Ave toward County Rd-24/Vineland
3. Turn right at S Service Road
4. Take the 1st left onto Victoria Avenue
5. Continue onto Regional Rd-24
6. Turn left at Foss Road
1. Take I-90 N to the Peace Bridge, go through tolls and border
2. Continue on QEW 16.2 mi
3. Take exit 27 for Mcleod Rd toward County Rd-49
4. Turn left at McLeod Road
5. Take the 1st right onto Montrose Road
6. Turn left at Lundy's Lane
7. Continue onto King's Hwy 20/King's Hwy 58/Regional Rd-20
8. Turn left at Pelham Street
9. Take the 1st right onto Church Hill Street
10. Slight left at Canboro Road
11. Turn left at Church Street
19. Turn left at Foss Rd
Below is the path